søndag 8. april 2012

Dreaming of my future home on this grey Easter Sunday

When I say "future home", it does not mean that I am homeless at the moment! I am talking about the hope of one day own a cozy little urban flat. I have been renting student flats, cluster-flats, and sharing flats for my whole adult life (10 years!!) and I can not wait to paint and decorate and hord stuff! Since I have lived in 3 countries in these ten years, I am very used to living out of a suitcase and having few items. I would however, done it all again in a heartbeat! I highly treasure my travelling experiences. Not everyone get to live and experience another country like I have. Nevertheless, it would be great to have a permanent base (with my Bobby of course), where I can stock up memories, souvenirs and photographs from previous and future travels!


Maybe in a neighbourhood like this...

..in a flat like this?

I definitly love this style from my favourite movie;
 "Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain"! So cozy!


I recently found this cute song and video from
Norwegian singer Frida Amundsen
and the director  André Chocron.
I am so going to steal this interior style!


Who doesn't love a kitchen Island? 


Awesome 70's pattern. You will see lots of this in my home.
Green is also my favourite colour :) 

Red and Green Daydreams

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar